Do you know who is Shin Chan Nohara? “OHO”. We can say he is one of the most CUTEST cartoon and manga. Either its ban due to several reasons in a few countries due to the use of inappropriate language and promoting mischievous behaviour of kid at a very young age.
Which also created little miss conceptions. But, still, it’s one of the cutest anime and manga ever😚😚. But today we gonna discuss some really important points of Shin Chan manga and series and its origin and how long it took and why its last episode is not published and Did Shin Chan contain sad ending and whats its reality?
Who is Shin Chan Nohara?
“Welcome back” such as “I am home”
Shinnosuke Nohara, A.K.A. Shin-chan, a combination of Dennis The Menace and Howard Stern, is a 5-year-old growing up in Kasukabe in this animated series.
Crayon Shin-chan is known as Shin Chan. Five-year-old kid and the cute boy lives with the family 👨👩👧👦 Kasukabe in Japan and who is really cool and over smart including Innocent in his nature, totally curious. Ironically he uses his words and sentence, An elder brother who loves his sister and always takes care of her.
And always solves the problem, directly and indirectly, it makes him cooler 😎. The Shin-chan series is full of jokes and Most adult jokes were re-made into family-friendly jokes after the death of Yoshito Usui, and the expletive was edited out not found as a teenagers joke but adult which made him lead to a ban.
Lots of other Characters also the huge bump such as,
List of Shinchan movies
Every year in Japan they releases the movie in month of April. This is the unique thing of Shin Chan series from 1990.
- July 24, 1993: Crayon Shin-chan: Action Mask vs. Leotard Devil
- April 23, 1994: Crayon Shin-chan: The Hidden Treasure of the Buri Buri Kingdom
- April 15, 1995: Crayon Shin-chan: Unkokusai’s Ambition
- April 13, 1996: Crayon Shin-chan: Great Adventure in Henderland
- April 19, 1997: Crayon Shin-chan: Pursuit of the Balls of Darkness
- April 18, 1998: Crayon Shin-chan: Blitzkrieg! Pig’s Hoof’s Secret Mission
- April 17, 1999: Crayon Shin-chan: Explosion! The Hot Spring’s Feel Good Final Battle/Kureshin Paradise! Made in Saitama
- April 22, 2000: Crayon Shin-chan: Jungle That Invites Storm
- April 21, 2001: Crayon Shin-chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! The Adult Empire Strikes Back
- April 20, 2002: Crayon Shin-chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! The Battle of the Warring States
- April 19, 2003: Crayon Shin-chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! Yakiniku Road of Honor
- April 17, 2004: Crayon Shin-chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! The Kasukabe Boys of the Evening Sun
- April 16, 2005: Crayon Shin-chan: The Legend Called Buri Buri 3 Minutes Charge
- April 15, 2006: Crayon Shin-chan: The Legend Called: Dance! Amigo! (
- April 21, 2007: Crayon Shin-chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! The Singing Buttocks Bomb
- April 19, 2008: Crayon Shin-chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! The Hero of Kinpoko
- April 18, 2009: Crayon Shin-chan: Roar! Kasukabe Wild Kingdom
- April 14, 2012: Crayon Shin-chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! Me and the Space Princess
- April 20, 2013: Crayon Shin-chan: Very Tasty! B-class Gourmet Survival!!
- April 19, 2014: Crayon Shin-chan: Intense Battle! Robo Dad Strikes Back
- April 18, 2015: Crayon Shin-chan: My Moving Story! Cactus Large Attack!
- April 16, 2016: Crayon Shin-chan: Fast Asleep! The Great Assault on Dreamy World!
- April 15, 2017: Crayon Shin-chan: Invasion!! Alien Shiriri
- April 13, 2018: Crayon Shin-chan: Burst Serving! Kung Fu Boys ~Ramen Rebellion~
- April 19, 2019: Shinhan: Honeymoon kyuchmachivasiyo ~The Lost Hiroshi~
- September 11, 2020: Crayon Shin-chan: Crash! The Rakuga Kingdom and Almost Four Heroes.
After the sudden death of Yoshito Usui sir which created a huge impact.
Humbaa Podcast 🙂
The story of Your life.
One day A son goes to his father and says: Father…what is the value of my life?
And the father gives him a stone and says, Son…If you wanna know the value of your life take this stone and go to the market And if anyone asks the price, don’t say a word!!! and rise up two fingers.
Also, Read – How to delete Gmail account permanently-2020.
So the boy does, as his father says and goes to the market. He wonders around and suddenly an old woman approaches him and says: How much is this stone?
The boy doesn’t say a word just raises up two fingers, and the woman says: two dollars? I will take it.
The son is surprised and runs back to his Father. There was an old woman in the market, she wanted to give me two dollars for the stone.
And the father says, Son…The next place I want “You” to go is the museum and if anyone asks the price, Don’t say a word and raise up two fingers.
So the son takes the stone and goes to the museum. After twenty minutes there is a middle-aged man who approaches the boy.
He says: Sir, how much is this stone?
The boy doesn’t say a word and raises up two fingers, and the man says: 200 dollars? I will take it!
The boy surprised and then runs to his father…Father father! A man in the museum wanted to buy the stone for 200 dollars.
Also read – The list of top 8 Rainiertamayo Alternatives.
The last place I want to take the stone is a precious stone store.
Walk inside the stone and if anyone asks the price.
Also Read – Bold Instagram Captions 2020
Don’t say a word, just raise up two fingers. So the son runs off to the precious stone store.
After finding it he walks; inside and there is an old man at the counter. And as the old man sees the stone, He jumps up and screams: Oh my god!!!
You have the stone I have been looking for my whole life!!!
Also Read – Among Us: Best Trending Game of 2020
What do you want for it, how much is it?
The boy doesn’t say a word and raises up two fingers.
And the old man says 200,000 dollars? I will take it.
The boy can’t believe it.
He jumps up and runs to his father.
Father Father, the old man in the precious stone store wanted to give me 200,000 dollars for the stone!!!
Do you see son???
Do you understand how the value of your life?
Life is all about where you place your self.
You can decide if you wanna be a 2 dollar stone or 200,000 dollar stone.
There are some people who love you and for whom you are everything.
And some people will just use you as a commodity, and for them, you will be worth nothing, so it is upon you my son, To decide the value of you life!!!
Thanks for watching Stay blessed...Humbaa.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humbaa/support