How to recover BitLocker recovery key.
If Your Trusted Platform Module (TPM) enabled; laptop/desktop has a motherboard replaced due to a No Power on Self-Test (POST) issue and you have BitLocker enabled within the Operating system, you will be required to enter their BitLocker Recovery key when booting to the Operating system.
- After you sign in with your BitLocker Recovery Key, you will need to navigate to the BitLocker manager. (Control Panel > System and Security > Bit Locker Drive Encryption)
- From the Manage Bitlocker window, choose to Suspend protection
- Confirm the decision to suspend BitLocker, if prompted.
- A message should appear stating that Bit locker protection has been suspended.
- Turn the system on and go into the BIOS and enable the TPM and activate it.
- Boot back into Windows 10 (you may be prompted for the Recovery key once more).
- Go back to the BitLocker manager console and ensure that BitLocker is turned back on.
How To Flip An Image On Android? See the Details in This Video.
Step 1 – Go to Google’s Play Store, and Download Snapseed App, it’s free and about 100 Million Plus, Installation of this app.
Step 2 – After the first Installation of this application, you will see a “+” Button.
Just Press on it. A pop-up will show, “Allow Snanpseed to access photos, media, and files on your device?
Pree on “Allow” button.
Step 3 – And As I said earlier, Just press on the Plus Button “+” and chose the Image you want to “Flip”.
Step 4 – After choosing the Image, You can see in the bottom, there are three option shown. Looks, Tools and Export.
Kindly, select “Tools” option.
Step 5 – Here you will see many options, Just Chose, “Rotate” option.
Step 6 – Now, you will see the “Flip” icon at the bottom.
Simply, tap or click on that “Flip Icon”
Step 7 – Now, you will see that, your chosen Image is fliping, you can flip your image Verically or Horizontally. You can even rotate your image.
For, iPhone users, Snanpseed is a great app.
Step 8 – After final touch, just Click on the “tick Mark” And Select “Export“
Step 9 – After exporting, you can either directly share the Image or You can create a copy of your photos.
So, if you are searching How to Mirror a Photo on iPhone With Photo Flipper
Then snapseed will definatly help you out.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humbaa/support