How to recover BitLocker recovery key.
If Your Trusted Platform Module (TPM) enabled; laptop/desktop has a motherboard replaced due to a No Power on Self-Test (POST) issue and you have BitLocker enabled within the Operating system, you will be required to enter their BitLocker Recovery key when booting to the Operating system.
- After you sign in with your BitLocker Recovery Key, you will need to navigate to the BitLocker manager. (Control Panel > System and Security > Bit Locker Drive Encryption)
- From the Manage Bitlocker window, choose to Suspend protection
- Confirm the decision to suspend BitLocker, if prompted.
- A message should appear stating that Bit locker protection has been suspended.
- Turn the system on and go into the BIOS and enable the TPM and activate it.
- Boot back into Windows 10 (you may be prompted for the Recovery key once more).
- Go back to the BitLocker manager console and ensure that BitLocker is turned back on.
There are 51 new titles to be binged from the Netflix Australia library, including one of the greatest film franchises to grace the big screen! Here’s what’s new on Netflix Australia this week & the top 10s for March 6th, 2021. https://humbaa.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humbaa/support