Blue Light glasses by totalleecase
As a content writer, or any programmer or a coder who spends a lot of time on-screen faces some eye issues. There is some technique available there like 20-20-20 rule can help to prevent this problem. As we are living in Generation Z, so we spend hours on our Smartphones, tablets, TV and laptops.
According to the medical news today “The rule says that for every 20 minutes spent looking at a screen, a person should look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds”.
Following the rule is a great way to remember to take frequent breaks. This should reduce eye strain caused by looking at digital screens for too long.”
But after researching about, I found this Blue Light Filtering Glasses.
These blue light glasses filter out the harsh blue light emitted by phones, computers, and tablets that can cause eye strain, fatigue, and discomfort.
According to the latest research the average person spends 7 hours in front of a screen which can cause eye irritation, headaches and even trouble sleeping. Protect yourself in style with our blue light blocking glasses.
These glasses made with a sturdy and lightweight Polycarbonate frame, and virtually clear, blue light blocking lenses. The great part is that these lenses also filter out UV rays.
What’s in the box?
In addition to the blue light glasses, you’ll also receive a microfiber cleaning cloth, a blue light testing strip and blue light flashlight.
Listen to My Latest Best Inspirational Podcast Here : Humbaa Podcast
How to be more productive and stay away from the Twitter and other distraction? – Humbaa
- How to be more productive and stay away from the Twitter and other distraction?
- How to Think: The Skill You’ve Never Been Taught Humbaa.com
- Everything on Netflix on 19 th April 2021
- How to Use Notion Web Clipper to Save Any Page on the Web to Notion Capturing web content on Notion simplified! Humbaa.com
- What’s New on Netflix Australia This Week: March 6th, 2021 |Humbaa.com
- What’s New on Netflix & Top 10s: June 23rd, 2021
- History Quiz 2
- Science Quiz 1
- Taskin Ahmed ruled out of next phase of Bangabandhu DPL T20
- Some Poco X2 users may be experiencing camera issues, but there’s a quick fix