Add Another Mailbox in Outlook
Outlook (Formerly Hotmail) is a personal information manager web app which is founded by Sabeer Bhatia an Indian- American businessman from India and Jack Smith.
Outlook having the facility to Connect. Organise. Get things done. The outlook is the Best alternative for Gmail.
Key Feature of Microsoft Outlook
- Email and calendar, together in one place
- Stay on top of your most important messages and events.
- Zenith of Microsoft Security.
Add Another Mailbox in Outlook 2016
1. To add another mailbox, launch Microsoft Outlook 2016 then click the File tab > click Info tab > Account Settings.
2. In Account Settings, select your current Mailbox and click Change.
3. On the next screen select More Settings.
4. Select the Advanced tab and click the Add button.
5. Type in the name of the mailbox then Click OK.
6. Once the name of your mailbox is created, click Add and Apply.
7. Finish out the wizard by clicking Next, and then Finish on the Change Account screen.
8. Closeout of the Account Settings, screen, and then select your new mailbox in the mail pane to populate it with your messages.