- Open the Microsoft Video Editor app and import the video that you want to crop.
- Click on the video clip in the timeline to select it.
- Click the “Crop” button in the toolbar at the top of the window.
- A cropping window will appear, and you will be able to drag the edges of the window to adjust the crop.
- When you are satisfied with the crop, click the “Apply” button to apply the crop to the video clip.
- You can then use the other tools and options in the app to continue editing your video as needed.
Keep in mind that cropping a video will remove some of the content from the original video, so you should be careful when selecting the crop area to ensure that you do not remove any important information.