How to delete Gmail permanently? Very needy 🙂 question. I will say it’s really easy to make Gmail account but we find it hard to delete it. Because it’s just asking us to allow and add, allow and add that’s why creating is easy such that the way to delete the Gmail. Let’s see how much easy to Delete Gmail Account Permanently in the year 2020.
Gmail allow us to create an account within few minutes, its hassle-free services gives you bunch of free services like Google drive – which provides about 15GB of free storage, and if you need more space then you can use its G-suite. Gmail is the best alternative for Yahoo Mail, Outlook and many other services.
The Major reasons for deleting your Gmail is chosen a really stupid name which is now not even like by you. Boyfriend Or brother had created your Gmail Account which you never liked or else, you have more than 2 accounts and its hard to manage all of the account’s notifications😂😂! Right? Well, Trust me this going to work.
The service of Gmail allows you to create your email account within seconds, that is the reason majority of user prefers Gmail.
Table of Contents On Humbaa
After deleting all of your emails and account settings will be erased permanently. You will no longer be able to use your Gmail address to send or receive emails, and the address will not be made available for anyone else to use in the future.
After deleting a Gmail account does not delete the entire Google Account the email and address are associated with. You will still have access to all other Google Account services, such as Google Drive, your Calendar, Google Play and many more. Gmail will ask that you provide an alternate email address for Future Login or Sign-Up Purpose.
Now giving following steps to,
Delete Gmail Account Permanently:
1.Open your phone and go to the Setting and click on the setting icon, as it gets open,
2. Click on the Google setting and open it.
3. Now you will find manage Accounts if you have more then one account then the chose the gmail whichever you wants to delete.
4. Now its time to choose Data & Personalisation which you will find the next to Home option Just you has to slide the options.
5. After Clicking on Data and Personalisation you can see the option Delete your Google Account and click on it.
6. As you click on it they will ask for a password. If you remember the password then fill it, if you could not recall it then, click on Forget password and you will receive the mail from Gmail for verifying you and whatever password you’re choosing this; Do not forget this time (for different application like Google Drive or Google Photos) and as you enter the password.
7. Now you will receive one verification code and for receiving the verification code, click on send and you will receive verification code through email or text.
Enter verification code and Click on Next.
8. Now you will see few instructions scroll it and you will find 2 empty boxes, and tick on them and click on DELETE ACCOUNT.
The one only easiest way to delete Gmail Account Permanent is done now you no longer can access to your Gmail ID.
If you like my work, appreciate and show your gratitude by subscribing our Humbaa.com 🙂
For any queries about How to delete Gmail account permanently? then Drop down your question in comment section, Through I can solve your queries and for more future Updates be here with Humbaa.com
Also, Listen to our Humbaa Podcast for more motivation and little more positivity in your life.
And also Check,