To download YouTube videos on a Mac:
- Go to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Copy the video’s URL from the address bar of your web browser.
- Go to a website that offers a video downloader tool, such as KeepVid (https://www.keepvid.com/) or SaveFrom (https://en.savefrom.net/).
- Paste the video URL into the input field on the downloader website.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Select the desired video quality and format, and then click on the “Download” button.
- The video will begin downloading to your computer. The download may take a few minutes, depending on the size of the video and your internet connection speed.
Keep in mind that downloading videos from YouTube may be a violation of the platform’s terms of service, and it is possible that the video may be removed or the account that uploaded it may be suspended. Additionally, downloading videos from YouTube may infringe on the copyright of the content owner.
How to download pictures from iphone to computer?
To download pictures from your iPhone to your computer:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your computer, open the “Photos” app (on a Mac) or the “AutoPlay” dialog box (on a Windows PC).
- Select the option to “Import photos and videos.”
- Choose the photos you want to download from your iPhone. You can select individual photos or select all of them.
- Click on the “Import” button to begin downloading the photos to your computer.
The photos will be saved to a default location on your computer, typically in the “Pictures” folder (on a Mac) or the “My Pictures” folder (on a Windows PC).
Alternatively, you can also use the iCloud app on your computer to download photos from your iPhone. Simply open the app, select the photos you want to download, and then click on the “Download” button.