When you get incomplete results using Outlook search, follow these steps in the order provided:
Include Delete Folder
If the missing search results are in the Deleted items folder, you can add this folder to your search results:
- Start Outlook.
- Click File > Options, and then select Search
- Select the Include messages from the Deleted Items folder in each data file when searching in All Items checkbox, and click OK
- Restart Outlook.
Increase the sync slider to download email for the past
you can increase the time in your email account’s offline settings so that more or all your emails are cached locally for indexing. To do this:
- Start Outlook.
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Email tab, select your email account and click Change.
Drag the Download email for the past: slider to the desired amount of time or to the far right to All.
5.Click Next, and then Done. Closeout the window and restart Outlook.
Allow the search to show all results
By default, Outlook will display 250 search results. You can increase this to show all results but the search will be slower.
To do this:
2.Click File > Options, and then select Search.
3.Clear the Improve search speed by limiting the number of results shown checkbox, and click OK.
There are 51 new titles to be binged from the Netflix Australia library, including one of the greatest film franchises to grace the big screen! Here’s what’s new on Netflix Australia this week & the top 10s for March 6th, 2021. https://humbaa.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humbaa/support