You can easily measure distance on Google Maps using the following steps:
- Open Google Maps in your web browser or on your mobile device.
- Search for a location or zoom in to a specific area on the map.
- Right-click on the starting point of your route and select “Measure distance.”
- Click on additional points along the route to create a path and measure the distance between them.
On the mobile app, you can also use the “Location” feature to measure distance. To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap the blue dot that represents your current location.
- Tap “Measure distance.”
- Tap additional points on the map to measure the distance between them.
Note that Google Maps will only be able to measure the distance between locations that are visible on the map. If your route includes off-road sections or areas that are not mapped, the measurement may not be accurate.