Table of Contents On Humbaa
IRCTC Ticket Download
IRCTC, which stands for the Indian Train Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd, is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that manages tourism, catering, online booking, the printing of railway tickets, and the downloading of ticket PDFs. It is also possible to purchase a variety of vacation packages, hotels, and flights via the website.
Only passengers who have made their reservations via the IRCTC’s official website or mobile app will be able to print their tickets. If you made your reservation at the booking counter instead of using the website, you won’t be able to print or download your tickets from the website.
You have arrived at the correct location on the IRCTC website if you want to print a train ticket on the basis of a PNR number.
This article will teach you how to use your PNR number to print a train ticket and how to check the status of your PNR online without having to sign in to your account.
Does it make sense? Let’s get started.
How to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number
Go to the official website for IRCTC e-ticketing if you want to print a train ticket using your PNR number. Navigate to your Account and click the Booked Ticket section to see the tickets you’ve purchased. Locate the ticket that you wish to print and click on it to open it. After that, choose the Print Ticket option to save the ticket to your device in PDF format.
Here are steps to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number
- Launch the IRCTC website or application on your mobile device.
- If you have an email address and password, you may access your account.
- Simply go to the top right of the page and choose the My Account option.
- Choose Transaction from the drop-down menu, then touch on Booked Ticket.
- Using the PNR number, locate the ticket that you wish to print and click “Print.”
- Tap the Print Ticket option after you have reached the bottom of the page.
- It will open a reservation slip in an electronic format.
- To save a copy of the ticket as a PDF on your device, use the Save button.
How to Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number Without Login
Launch the messaging app if you want to print train tickets without first logging in to your IRCTC account. Then, you will need to write the PNR followed by the PNR Phone and email it to 139 from the cell number you registered with.
That’s all, within the next minute you should get a message from the IRCTC with details on your ticket in further detail.
The Closing Words:
I hope that with your PNR number, you are now able to print and download your IRCTC rail ticket with ease. In the event that you have any inquiries, please make them known to us in the comments area.