Share a Facebook Post to Instagram?
To share a Facebook post to Instagram, you’ll need to use the Facebook mobile app and the Instagram mobile app. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Facebook app and go to the post you want to share on Instagram.
- Tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the post and select “Share” from the menu that appears.
- Tap “Share to Instagram Stories” from the list of options.
- This will open the Instagram app and bring up a new story with the Facebook post added to it.
- Edit the story as desired, including adding any additional text or stickers.
- When you’re ready to share the story, tap “Send To” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Share” to post the story to your Instagram account.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.