Most downloaded apps in this Coronavirus crises are:
Humbaa Apps collected some of the best android application which breaks all the records of downloading in this covid-10 crises.
At research done by Humbaa staff, these are the following Most downloaded android application in the wordwide.
These are the app seen to hike in downloads in this corona pandemic compared to before the crises began.
Most downloaded apps 2020
1) Zoom Cloud Meetings
- Downloads in April: 1,322,378
- Total downloads: 1,862,881
- Traffic increase compared to March: 299.66%
Despite of many controversy, Zoom app is the most downloaded app in this pandemic. As this app works well in the Android and PC as well.
As Zoom video calling is free and its advanced feature makes this app customer friendly. Where all the share market is facing losses all over the world; whereas Zoom Share price is at its pick.
A report From Business Insider:
- Zoom Video has skyrocketed 101% from January 31, while the S&P 500 has lost nearly 30% and the Nasdaq has shed nearly 26%.
- On Monday, Zoom soared nearly 22% to a new intraday high of $159.07 per share.
- The video conferencing company has surged in popularity as people are forced to work from home and socially distance amid the coronavirus pandemic. Read more
- Downloads in April: 3,515,321
- Total downloads: 36,917,541
- Traffic increase compared to March: 98.13%
With whopping 183 million paid subscribers, Netflix is the leader in the live streaming service. Netflix, allows users to watch online shows and movies on its OTT platform.
As we know that peoples in this pandemic spent more time in the house. And so many people downloaded Netflix app for the entertainment.
- Downloads in April: 1,468,682
- Total downloads: 11,229,789
- Traffic increase compared to March: 230.35%
Ludo star is placed in the most downloaded app in the world; after the unbeatable PUBG, Fortnite, and Clash of Clans. It’s even earned itself a spot among the worldwide top 20 most downloaded games.
In this lockdown Ludo star game also popular in India too.
4)Call of Duty Mobile
- Downloads in April: 1,399,922
- Total downloads: 21,155,830
- Traffic increase compared to March: 87.72%
This is the one of the most downloaded app in the 2019 and still it is achieving milestone in the gaming industry. #HumbaaGaming is impressed by it’s graphics and the structure of it’s game.
Long live call of duty.
- Downloads in April: 1,757,349
- Total downloads: 22,768,871
- Traffic increase compared to March: 61.29%
Another stunning game Robolex surpassed Minecraft in the most downloaded section. According to #HumbaaGaming Robolex having 100 million active Game players.
- Downloads in April: 1,078,220
- Total downloads: 28,980,463
- Traffic increase compared to March: 145.63%
As in this covid- 19 the giant Microblogging service continuously growing. As this small beast provides the latest updates from popular politician to the celebrity.
So this is the #HumbaaGamingApp list of the Most downloaded apps in the covid-19.
Listen to our Humbaa Podcast 🙂
How To Flip An Image On Android? See the Details in This Video.
Step 1 – Go to Google’s Play Store, and Download Snapseed App, it’s free and about 100 Million Plus, Installation of this app.
Step 2 – After the first Installation of this application, you will see a “+” Button.
Just Press on it. A pop-up will show, “Allow Snanpseed to access photos, media, and files on your device?
Pree on “Allow” button.
Step 3 – And As I said earlier, Just press on the Plus Button “+” and chose the Image you want to “Flip”.
Step 4 – After choosing the Image, You can see in the bottom, there are three option shown. Looks, Tools and Export.
Kindly, select “Tools” option.
Step 5 – Here you will see many options, Just Chose, “Rotate” option.
Step 6 – Now, you will see the “Flip” icon at the bottom.
Simply, tap or click on that “Flip Icon”
Step 7 – Now, you will see that, your chosen Image is fliping, you can flip your image Verically or Horizontally. You can even rotate your image.
For, iPhone users, Snanpseed is a great app.
Step 8 – After final touch, just Click on the “tick Mark” And Select “Export“
Step 9 – After exporting, you can either directly share the Image or You can create a copy of your photos.
So, if you are searching How to Mirror a Photo on iPhone With Photo Flipper
Then snapseed will definatly help you out.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humbaa/support