Table of Contents On Humbaa
How to View old Instagram Stories?
Many of us have wondered how to view Instagram Story when it’s disappeared. Well, Instagram has made it very easier to access the disappeared stories even after 24 hours of publishing them.
There are two Instagram features dedicated to having access to these stories which have been deleted by the account handler. Yes, we are talking about the Highlights feature and the Archives feature.
Also Read – Isaimini Movies 2021: Download HD Tamil Movies.
We have enlisted some easier ways for you to review your old Instagram stories. Follow the following instructions and you can see your old Instagram stories.
● Once you get into your Instagram account go to your profile page.
● On the right corner of your profile page, you will see three horizontal lines, those are door to your menu feed, click on them to enter the menu.
● Now you will see the option ‘Archive’ of archived stories, by clicking on to that option you will get access to your stories which have been disappeared or has been deleted by you.
● This page will open, this is the page where you’ll be able to view your old stories.
How to Enable Archive Stories option?
By default, the option to archive stories is enabled but, if this option is disabled on your Instagram account, then you can perform the following steps to enable this option.
Also Read – Captions For Guys.
● First step is go to your Instagram settings and click on your privacy option,
● There you can find the options Of Story, click on it.
● After exploring the options enlisted, you will see a ‘Save story to archive’ option, if it is OFF, the ON it, and your stories will be automatically archived
HOW TO ADD ARCHIVED STORIES TO HIGHLIGHTS?
Another feature that Instagram has given us, to access our expired stories is of highlights, here in this highlights, we can add stories and make them compiled as posts.
Highlights are present in your profile section, between your Bio and your posts.
You can view your highlights at any time, any moment, even after stories have expired.
Also Read – Funny Captions
If you want to add your stories to highlights, which have been disappeared after 24 hours, then simply go to your archives section, click on the story you are interested to add into the highlights and story is added to highlights.
Not only this but if you want to see stories of your friend or of any other account from your Instagram account, then, you will just have to go to their profile and see their highlights which they have added.
Technically this is the only way, by which you can watch the stories of another account, even after they have disappeared.
How to save Instagram Stories?
If you are interested in saving stories of another person then, the simplest way is to take a screenshot of the image and save to your gallery and if you want to save a video which has been posted into someone’s story then, in today’s world, Screen Recorder is available in everyone’s Android phone, open a screen recorder, go to the story you want to save, and record it.
Also, Read – Bold Instagram Captions 2020
By these simple steps, you can save the stories you want to review in future. But, this method has its own limitation, that is, you need to save any story before it gets expired or deleted by the poster.