Removing an address in Outlook.
- Open Outlook.
- Click the Mail tab on the bottom of the screen so you are viewing your mailbox.
- Click New Email.
- In the new e-mail window, start typing the address you want to remove in the To: field. When it appears, click the X button next to the address.
- Click the File tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Options.
- In the “Outlook Options” window, click the Mail tab in the left-hand pane.
- Scroll down to “Send Messages” and click the Empty Auto-Complete List button.