Removing an address in Outlook.
- Open Outlook.
- Click the Mail tab on the bottom of the screen so you are viewing your mailbox.
- Click New Email.
- In the new e-mail window, start typing the address you want to remove in the To: field. When it appears, click the X button next to the address.
- Click the File tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Options.
- In the “Outlook Options” window, click the Mail tab in the left-hand pane.
- Scroll down to “Send Messages” and click the Empty Auto-Complete List button.
There are 51 new titles to be binged from the Netflix Australia library, including one of the greatest film franchises to grace the big screen! Here’s what’s new on Netflix Australia this week & the top 10s for March 6th, 2021. https://humbaa.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humbaa/support