Hello there friends, Looking for a microphone stand? then this Tonor T20 arm stand will make your Podcasting and music studio complete.
I know the year 2020 turned to a nightmare and we are spending to much time at home but let’s reserve this time to learn and fun. I am a #gamer and sometimes, I love to record videos and podcast to uploads on the vivid social media platforms; I need to use the mic on regular basis and for that, I was looking for mic stand which contains more strength and more flexible from all the direction and I end up after buying this Tonor T20 Arm Stand.
Also Read –
- ADONIT’S NOTE-UVC STYLUS
- Most Downloaded Apps in this COVID- 19 pandemics.
- Fluidstance Slope Desk Whiteboard
- Best 40 gifts for dad 2020
- The Next Generation PlayStation 5
- BASEUS (USB-C HUB)- Connects with you.
I ordering this device after searching a few websites and Amazon and after looking at lots of microphones. I found that this mic stand gonna work great and it was looking adjustable from any angle, strong and effective and when I read it’s a function which was impressive so I immediately bought it.
What Is TONOR Microphone Arm Stand ???
Its a Tonor microphone Arm Stand is Arm which allows you to adjust your mic position according to your need and its big size arm provides the versatility to your desk and comfortableness.
Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter, 3/8″ to 5/8″ Adapter, Mic Clip, Upgraded Heavy Duty Clamp for Blue Yeti Nano Snowball Ice and Other Mics(T20).
So,lets see whats comes inside the box??
3/8″ to 5/8″ Adapter
All these items come inside the box and if we talk about installation or set up it’s pretty easy but still, I resist to use manual guide for more information.
TONOR T20 Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand.
- Material: steel
- Weight: 1.8lbs
- Max. horizontal/vertical Length: 27.6″/700mm
- Rotation angle: 360°
- Maximum support weight: 4lbs/1.8kg
- Thread specification: standard 3/8″ thread
- Adapter: 3/8″ female to 5/8″ male adapter (included)
All these items comes with it and its easy to install and u gonna love it trust me.
Little things keep in mind you can use in multiple way and if you did than please let me know in comment section.There is little more information provided in little detail it will help you.
- Heavy Duty Construction: The T20 is made of durable steel for outstanding bearing capacity. Max load: 4lbs/1.8kg.
- Upgraded Desk Clamp: The contact area is 4 times larger than the traditional versions, making the stand more stable. Max desk thickness: 2.4″/60mm. In addition, the headset hook is integrated into the desk clamp.
- Universal Compatibility: The T20 comes with a standard 3/8″ to 5/8″ adapter for different shock mounts and microphones. (Note: The microphone and shock mount are not included.)
- Flexible Adjustment: The T20 offers 700mm horizontal/vertical distance and 360° full rotation. You can easily adjust it to get the best pickup.
- All In One: 1 x Boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x Mic clip, 1 x 3/8″ to 5/8″ Adapter, 1 x Pop filter, 1 x Foam cover, 4 x Cable tie, 1 x Manual, 1 x After-sales card.
So this is it, now try to learn more things and do it your better then yesterday Tonor T20 Arm Stand it would help you to achieve your dreams more passionately.
if you have any query comment below ,
HUMBAA is always here to help you and for more gadgets and updates,
Be here Have a great day.
Humbaa.com tribute to Mr George Floyd sir, #Black Lives matters All lives matter. (Please subscribe and support “Humbaa” Podcast.
This is a painful time for so many of us. There is anger, outrage, pain, fear, racism, injustice, sadness, exhaustion — and it’s not just a recent thing, it goes back generations, as far as our country has existed.
We need to let our hearts be broken by how minorities, but especially black people, are treated in this country. Let our hearts be broken by the fear they have to live through, the injustice they’ve suffered, the way they’re perceived by everyone else, the way they’re put down, incarcerated, stomped on, segregated, outcast, spit on, villainized, criminalized, demonized, slurred, patronized, marginalized, rejected, and put into poverty … and then blamed for all of that. Let our hearts be broken by how long this has been allowed to go on, how exhausted they must feel from all of it.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humbaa/support