Best Azim Premji Quote
Azim Premji is the great philanthropist, you know my friends, Mr. Azim Premji needs to be awarded Bharat Ratna but due to dirty politics played in India, he is not chosen for the award. But the contribution to Mr. Azim Premji in the revolution of IT sectors in India is unbeatable.
From the oil to the leading software provider company, “WIPRO’ this business tycoon, made INDIA proud every time, he always donates crores of rupees into the INDIA and that of the world.
Since my childhood, I always inspired by the work done by this my loved “Idol”. I hope that our young generation will learn from this great man and work hard to make India shine.
According to the latest news, Forbes – his company WIPRO donated. Azim Premji Foundation, Wipro commit Rs 1,125 crore to tackle COVID-19 outbreak – Read more
“I strongly believe that those of us, who are privileged to have wealth, should contribute significantly to try and create a better world for the millions who are far less privileged”— Azim Premji (AP)
Quote by Azim Premji
- In 2001, he founded Azim Premji Foundation,a non-profit organization.
- In December 2010, he pledged to donate US$2 billion for improving school education in India.
- This has been done by transferring 213 million equity shares of Wipro Ltd, held by a few entities controlled by him, to the Azim Premji Trust. This donation is the largest of its kind in India.
- In March 2019, Premji pledged an additional 34% of Wipro stock held by him to the foundation. At a current value of about US$7.5 billion, this allocation will bring the total endowment from him to the foundation to US$21 billion.
- Mr. Azim Premji always inspire peoples he is A “Living Legend“
- Please read these following quotes and just get some motivation and live your life positively.
The Giving Pledge
Premji has said that being rich “did not thrill” him. He became the first Indian to sign up for The Giving Pledge, a campaign led by Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, to encourage the wealthiest people to make a commitment to give most of their wealth to philanthropic causes. He is the third non-American after Richard Branson and David Sainsbury to join this philanthropy club.