Father’s Day 2021: How the day came about and why it is celebrated across the world
Fathers day is celebrated on 20 June 2021, father plays a significant role in the children’s life. Father is the “superman” of every boy or girl.
Father is a roof of a home, a father protects his children from the bad things, father means “sacrifice”. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
He looks strict, but in the end, his father is a softhearted human being, what he does, only to make his family healthy and wealthy.
We are not able to define, what is father in one word. Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.
We are listed here some of the heart touching quotes on father. Father is our first friend. When I was a child, I always try to shave like him, I love that moment.
INSPIRATIONAL FATHER’S DAY QUOTES
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” —Billy Graham
- “What makes you a man is not the ability to have a child—it’s the courage to raise one.” ―Barack Obama
- “A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.” —Carol Coats
- “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” —Reed Markham
- “No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.”—Abraham Lincoln
- “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero.” —Fred Rogers
- “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” —Charles Wadsworth
- “Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.” —Frank Pittman
- “Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.” —Charles Kettering
FUNNY FATHER’S DAY QUOTES
- “Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.” —Jon Stewart
- “Having children is like living in a frat house. Nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up.” —Ray Romano
- “If you’re not yelling at your kids, you aren’t spending enough time with them.” —Mark Ruffalo