Dodocool DA189 True Wireless Earbuds Humbaa Staff review
Humbaa.com Review -I always use Earphones and Headphones for listening to songs, As I am a Big Music Lover and listen to songs during my journey and while dancing.
My brother yesterday bought these Doodcool Earbuds, so I thought to use these earbuds and wow the experience was really good. It’s affordable and easy on ears.
What is it?
Dodocool DA189’s are truly wireless earbuds that also boast being sweat and water resistant.
Dodocool True Wireless Stereo Earbuds with the Realtek 5.0 chip and built-in microphone uses CVC 6.0 noise reduction technology enables you to enjoy high-quality stereo audio and handsfree phone calls. Support Siri and Google Assistant, so you can easy to enjoy a smart life.
Ergonomically designed to provide stable and comfortable listening experience for sports. Three sizes of replaceable earbuds provide reliability and comfort while filtering ambient noise.
Dodocool True Wireless Earbuds supports TWS mode and mono mode.
The two earbuds can be used together or alone.
How can I reset the wireless connection if I accidentally switch to mono mode?
1.Long press the buttons on the 2 earbuds until you hear: power off. (If you hear power on, please stop pressing and long press until you hear the power off)
2. Press and hold the buttons on the two earbuds simultaneously until you hear: power on – pairing music
3. Stop the press
4. Long press the buttons on the 2 earbuds simultaneously until you hear: power on
5. Stop pressing and wait about 5 seconds for only one earbud to glow blue.
6. Select “dodocool-DA189” on the BT side.
Chip type: Realtek
Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Wireless distance: Up to 10 m
Battery voltage: 3.7 V
Input voltage: DC 5V
Working temperature: -20 ~ 45 ℃
If the earphones are connected abnormally, you need to restore the settings.
– After pressing the function buttons for about 14 seconds (the headphones will: open – blue and red lights flash – shutdown – blue and red lights flash – shutdown) Then you should stop pressing it.
– Then press the function keys until the red light is on, stop pressing and enter the automatic pairing status. Select “dodocool-DA189” to connect.
What’s in the Box?
1 Dodocool True Wireless Stereo Earbuds
1 Micro-USB to USB Cable
3 Pair * Earplugs (S/M/L)
3 Pair * Ear caps (S/M/L)
1 Instruction Manual (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese)
About Design And Feature
I used these Doodcool earbuds for 1.5 hours, the outer case is tough (in the sense it’s compact and solid) if you are a pet lover and accidentally the case drop on over the ground then, it does its a job to protect the Earbuds from damage.
It took few hours to charge the case but impressively the case charges the earbuds within hour.
You can carry this case while driving, fitness, running, cycling, climbing, and other indoor and outdoor activities.
Two function keys to handle incoming calls and control music playback. Multiple functions such as hands-free calling, replay the last number, call reminders to meet your various needs.
I loved the magnetic pull; there was a magnetic pull that locked them into place.
What we like is the most?
- Automatically connects to the phone when taken out of the case.
- Compact and solid design
- Customization for different ear sizes (easy on ears)
- The sound quality is decent but “The bass and lows not up to the mark”.
- But in this 40$ dollar price this is a great deal.
Sweatproof and Water Resistant:
If you do yoga or dancing or loved to hiking, yoga, fitness, travel, and more then this pair for you, you can easily use this. As it resists liquid material protects the earbuds from sweat and rain and helps to prolong the life of Doodcool earbuds.
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 5 Dragon’s Judgement Episode 8 review and Episode 9 Release Date
- Dr Stone Season 2 Stone Wars Episode 8 review and Episode 9 Release Date
- What is a funny username for Kahoot?
- Jujutsu Kaisen wins the Supernatural Anime of the year award
- The latest episode of Jujutsu Kaisen reveals a technique of Gojo Satoru similar to Rasengan of Naruto