10 books must-read in 2020
Humbaa.com always try to curate the best books which provide A value. This list is created with the help of Linkedin.com and Reddif.com.
In this PUBG and social media, we just curated the best stuff to the peoples. Enjoy my friends, especially the “Youth” as you (we are as I am also a Young Blood?) are the Piller of this world.
As Gautam Buddha Quoted that:
“What you think, you become.
What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you create.”
1) The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
Infinite games, like football or chess, the players are known, the rules are fixed, and the endpoint is clear. The winners and losers are easily identified. Read More On Goodreads
2) The Tatas: How a Family Built a Business and a Nation by Girish Kuber
Girish Kuber is an Editor of The Famous best newspaper in India i.e Loksatta. Girish Kuber is a political thinker. Here is An Article about “The Tatas” on Indianexpess
3. Why We Sleep – Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker, PhD
4. Mortal Republic: How Rome Fell into Tyranny by Edward Watts
Buy From Amazon
5. The Longing for Less: Living with Minimalism by Kyle Chayka
6. Miracle Men by Nikhil Naz
7. Animalia Indica: The Finest Animal Stories In Indian Literature by Sumana Roy
8. 5000-1: The Leicester City Story by Rob Tanner
Buy From Amazon
5000-1: The Leicester City Story by Rob Tanner
9. The Forest of Enchantments by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
This 2019 book is a brilliant retelling of The Ramayana — revered by millions across the world. Read More on Goodreads
The Forest of Enchantments by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
10. Nastik Panditer Bhita (Bengali) by Sanmatrananda
Nastik Panditer Bhita (Bengali) by Sanmatrananda