HOW TO USE SNAPCHAT?
You might have heard about SNAPCHAT a lot form your friends, especially Girls. This holds true because Snapchat provides a wide range of photo filters, which are extensively used by its users. We will discuss how to use Snapchat on pc.
Also, read – How to make your own memes?
But do you know that Snapchat also provides more services like that of sharing pics, videos, messages, and recently video call option is also available on Snapchat like in FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP and INSTAGRAM?
Also, read – Best website to create your logo for free.
Snapchat was available for the first time on Google play store in September 2011, and since then, it has gained so much popularity that now it is available in 37 languages globally.
Snapchat is primarily developed for Android and iOS, which clearly states that it is usable in mobile phones. But what about PC / Laptop? How can we use Snapchat on PC or Laptop?
As the app will not work on PC or Laptop, so here in this article, we will tell you about the ways which will help you to run Snapchat on your PC or Laptop.
Steps To Use Snapchat on PC or Laptop
Unlike WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram and Facebook, Snapchat does not offer a web version, which helps to run apps on PC. But here are some ways to run Snapchat on your PC. The simplest way is to use Snapchat is by downloading an emulator on your PC.
Also, read – Most Easy Ways To View Old Instagram Stories
What does an Emulator mean?
The emulator is a kind of software, which helps us to run the Android System on a computer system.
You need to download an Emulator so that you can use the applications on your PC which are developed and designed for Android users.
Also Read – How to make your own QR code for free?
There are many Emulators available across the internet, some of them are Bluestacks, NOx, Phoenix OS, YouWave, LD Player, MEmu, Bliss OS, Gameloop, Xamarin, ARChon, Prime OS, Genymotion, and many more are also there, these are a few of them listed here.
Today, we will use Snapchat on PC with the Help of Bluestacks.
● First thing you have to do is, go to the Bluestacks website, from there, download and install the Bluestacks Emulator on your PC.
● After successful installation of Bluestacks Emulator, open it, and a pop-up window will show open, where you will have to Login via your Google Account.
● After you have logged in, a window will open, which you’ll find similar to your Android phone, where you have to get to the Google Playstore Application.
● Open play store, and search SNAPCHAT, download and install it.
● Now open Snapchat, login to it using your previous ID and password, and BOOM !!! you will be now able to use SNAPCHAT on your PC or Laptop.
Hope this article has helped you to use Snapchat on your PC or Laptop, thank you for reading:)
There are 51 new titles to be binged from the Netflix Australia library, including one of the greatest film franchises to grace the big screen! Here’s what’s new on Netflix Australia this week & the top 10s for March 6th, 2021. https://humbaa.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humbaa/support